What We Do - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-685-3253 to discuss how Nuance can enhance your students’ leadership development.
There is no doubt in my mind that Drew is one of the most articulate, interesting and inspirational speakers I’ve ever heard. I have attended conferences from California to London to Beijing, but I have never heard a speaker who can captivate and motivate an audience like Drew. – Dr. Brian Harrington, Oxford University
Nuance increased the capacity of our Leadership program tenfold. The Nuance speakers were accessible for both the audience and my budget. Their commitment to good speakers takes the worry out of booking. – Mark Solomon, Manager of Student Development, Seneca College
“Redefining Leadership”: One of TED.com’s “most inspirational talks of all time”!
Nuance Founder Drew Dudley’s most recent TEDx talk: “The Power of Disconnection”.
Watch Nuance Founder Drew Dudley discuss “The List”.
Nuance Founder Drew Dudley shares his experiences living with bipolar disorder.
CREATING TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCES
Over 100 workshops and simulations, and access to numerous leadership speakers, educators and facilitators
Nuance Workshops and Programming - Email email@example.com or call 1-855-685-3253 to speak with a representative and explore what specific programming would be the best fit for your needs.
Nuance is connected to a large network of leadership development professionals, speakers, facilitators, and personal coaches. We are constantly connecting with new associates to ensure our programming includes some of the most dynamic and exciting minds in their respective fields. Working with Nuance will give you the opportunity to bring leaders from a wide variety of disciplines to share ideas and insights with your organization.
Our team is dedicated to making sure the planning of your leadership development programming is easier, will provide greater impact, than ever before.
We offer close to 100 different programming options in the following categories:
- We offer a number of immersive leadership simulations that last anywhere from an hour to a half-day. Move beyond a “workshop” and truly challenge your team to develop and utilize a wide variety of leadership skills. Explore issues like power, ethics, equity, collaboration and conflict in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
- Our exploring leadership workshops aim to help participants explore and understand their own perspectives on (and approaches to) leadership, and how they impact their interactions with others and with their environment. These workshops give participants a chance to explore how leadership has been studied, understood and explained throughout history, and let them delve deeper towards a better understanding of their own personality, work and leadership styles.
- Nuance offers a wide variety of workshops that focus on contemporary issues that are sure to challenge young leaders as they move into the future. These workshops aim to provide participants with a deeper understanding of global social issues and a way to relate those issues to their own values and goals. Our facilitators aim to help participants investigate, analyze, and seek to understand the many common inequities impacting societies around the world, and take action to address those inequities.
- Our personal development workshops are designed to help participants develop as an individuals by focusing on skills and perspectives they can utilize every day. We provide opportunities to learn how to communicate more effectively, facilitate group meetings, deal with conflict in a constructive way, manage personal finances, deliver presentations to a group, manage time and stress more effectively and many other skills.
- While leadership is more than simply holding influential positions in an organization, there is no doubt that the ability to be a positive influence on an organization is an important skill. Our organizational development workshops are designed to provide participants with the skills necessary to contribute positively to the leadership of groups. From event planning to sponsorship; budgeting to volunteer management, we aim to offer participants the opportunity to work with industry leaders to learn how to better position organizations for success.
Innovation and Creativity
- Is it more important to “think outside the box” or recognize that “there is no box”? Our innovation and creativity workshops help participants explore the process of creating ideas, and focus on providing tools that help keep teams excited and engaged in the process of leadership.
Personal Branding and Social Media
- In a world where “you are what you tweet”, it’s crucial to understand the rapidly changing facets of the world of social media. Our Personal Branding and Social Media workshops call on industry experts to share their perspectives on effective leadership in the age of instantaneous information.
ENHANCING STUDENT LEADERSHIP
Delve deeper towards a better understanding of your own personality, work and leadership style
Conference & Retreat Planning - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-685-3253 to learn more about how Nuance can help you with your next retreat or conference.
- Are you getting the most out of your organization’s training or transition retreats?
- Do your conferences provide programming that leaves delegates blown away?
- Are your facilitators professionals who have presented their content multiple times, or are they staff and students who had to put together a workshop in between their other work and study commitments?
- Can you offer whatever content your delegates want or need, or are you limited to the topics on which someone at your campus can present?
Nuance Leadership help you make your conferences and retreats truly transformative experiences.
Nuance can provide you with individual workshops for a conference, or a full day or more of carefully constructed activities for a retreat. You identify the learning outcomes you’re looking for, and Nuance will work with you to tailor activities and simulations that deliver real results!
You can set aside one or two days in your retreat, and just let us know where you hope your organization will be at the end. We take care of all the work, offering full days of highly interactive programming that focus on:
- Your organization’s purpose and vision
- Team building and exploring your team’s group dynamics
- Interpersonal communication and conflict resolution
- Equity and intercultural communication and understanding
- Logistical issues (sponsorship acquisition, event planning, risk management)
- Wherever your biggest needs lie!
Not everyone in the group needs to cover the same topics, or you want to offer concurrent sessions? No problem at all! Nuance can take care of booking all of the necessary facilitators for the workshops you choose.
Retreats and conferences are major investments – let Nuance help you make sure yours are as meaningful and valuable as possible.
TRANSFORMING TEAM DYNAMICS
Programming that improves interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, and logistical issues
Universities and colleges can request information on booking Drew to speak by emailing email@example.com or by calling toll free at 1-855-685-3253
All other organizations should contact The Lavin Agency or Charles Yao by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-265-4870
Nuance Founder & Chief Catalyst Drew Dudley: DrewDudley.ca